- IOI 2017 ReflectionsEach year, we ask our IOI participants to write a reflection of their experience so that future Filipino IOI contestants will have an idea what it’s like straight from their peers. Franz […]
- Philippine Teams to the 2017 International Science OlympiadsHere are is a list of all the Philippine Teams which were sent to the various 2017 International Science Olympiads, such as the IOI in Tehran, Iran.
- PH team bags first silver medal at the International Olympiad in InformaticsThe Philippine delegation to the IOI consisted of Robin Yu, Farrell Wu, Franz Cesista, and Kim Tuico. The olympiad was held in Tehran, Iran on July 2017.
- Two Filipino students bag bronze in Indonesian programming competitionNOI.PH Finalists joined the Tim Olimpiade Komputer Indonesia (TOKI) Open 2017 during the NOI.PH In-House training held last 10 – 12 May 2017. TOKI is Indonesia’s version of NOI.PH and its […]
- Announcing the Philippines’ Representatives to the IOI 2017(also posted on our Facebook Like Page) The following students will be going to Tehran, Iran this 28 July to 4 August 2017 to represent the Philippines in the International Olympiad in Informatics […]
Your First NOI Problem
- Introduction to Programming ContestsNOI.PH is almost like a math competition in the sense that contestants are given a problem to solve. Contestants must then prove that they know how to solve […]
- The Problem StatementWe are discussing the Aguinaldo sample problem. This is Part 1 of a series of posts which started here. Emilio has $latex N$ relatives. During Christmas, the […]
- Input Format and Sample InputWe are discussing the Aguinaldo sample problem. This is Part 2 of a series of posts which started here. The first line of input will contain an integer […]
- Constraints and Time LimitsWe are discussing the Aguinaldo sample problem. This is Part 3 of a series of posts which started here. $latex 1 \le T \le 100$ Subtask 1 (40 points […]