IOI 2017 Philippine Team
- Franz Louis CesistaFranz Louis Cesista has placed in various local science and programming competitions. In his spare time, he works on side projects in machine learning.
- Robin Christopher YuRobin Christopher Yu is a two-time bronze medalist at the IOI and a gold medalist at the recently-concluded 20th Singapore NOI.
- Kim Bryann TuicoKim Bryann Tuico placed in programming contests like UP's Java Cup and Singapore NOI. After graduating, he plans to pursue a career in computer science.
- Farrell Eldrian WuFarrell Eldrian Wu has joined various math and programming contests. He is the first Filipino to get gold in the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO).
- Two Filipino students bag bronze in Indonesian programming competitionNOI.PH Finalists joined the Tim Olimpiade Komputer Indonesia (TOKI) Open 2017 during the NOI.PH In-House training held last 10 – 12 May 2017. TOKI is Indonesia’s version of NOI.PH and its […]
- Announcing the Philippines’ Representatives to the IOI 2017(also posted on our Facebook Like Page) The following students will be going to Tehran, Iran this 28 July to 4 August 2017 to represent the Philippines in the International Olympiad in Informatics […]
- Philippine team to Singapore Informatics Olympiad all bag medalsOn March 18, 2017, the 6-member Philippine team to the 20th Singapore National Olympiad in Informatics hosted by the NUS School of Computing at the National University of Singapore all received […]
- 2017 National FinalsThe NOI.PH 2017 National Finals was held in Pointwest Innovations Corporation in Quezon City last 18 – 19 February 2017. It consisted of two rounds on-site, each of which consisted of four […]
- 2017 National EliminationsThe NOI.PH 2017 National Eliminations started on 6PM of 13 January 2017 and finished on 11:59PM of 22 January 2017. It consisted of fifteen problems of varying difficulty. The Participants Among the […]
Your First NOI Problem
- Introduction to Programming ContestsNOI.PH is almost like a math competition in the sense that contestants are given a problem to solve. Contestants must then prove that they know how to solve […]
- The Problem StatementWe are discussing the Aguinaldo sample problem. This is Part 1 of a series of posts which started here. Emilio has relatives. During Christmas, the first […]
- Input Format and Sample InputWe are discussing the Aguinaldo sample problem. This is Part 2 of a series of posts which started here. The first line of input will contain an integer , the […]
- Constraints and Time LimitsWe are discussing the Aguinaldo sample problem. This is Part 3 of a series of posts which started here. Subtask 1 (40 points each): Subtask 2 (60 […]